Over the years, my development setup has gone through several iterations and evolved over time.
This is a list of the current devices, technologies, and software I use for development, task management, and general work.
I do most of my development work on my Hackintosh but regularly switch to one of my laptops whenever I want to be mobile or just work away from my desk.
I've been a macOS user for over a decade and previously to that an Ubuntu and Kubuntu user.
Note: Links below are Amazon affiliate links.
- 3.6 GHz 10-Core Intel Core i9-10850K
- 64GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB SSD
- macOs Catalina
- (3) 27" QHD Monitors
- Apple Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Apple Magic Trackpad 2
- Logitech C920S HD Pro Webcam
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Mic
- Rockville APM5W 5.25" 2-Way 250 Watt Powered Studio Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Headphones
💻2021 16" MacBook Pro
- Apple M1 Max 10 core
- 64GB RAM
- 2TB SSD
- macOs Ventura
- Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Headphones for music
- Anker Soundcore Life P2 Earphones for calls
💻2019 13" MacBook Pro
- 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
- 16GB RAM
- 500GB SSD
- macOs Ventura
Desk and Chair
- Autonomous SmartDesk v1
- Herman Miller Aeron Satin Aluminum w/ Rollerblade Wheels
📱Google Pixel 6 Pro 128GB
4th Generation iPad Air LTE 256GB
⌚️Fossil Carlyle HR Gen 5
IDEVisual Studio Code w/ Monokai theme and Hack Nerd Font
TerminaliTerm2 w/ Solarized Dark theme and Hack Nerd Font
ShellZSH w/ Oh My ZSH and PowerLevel 10k theme
Rectangle Window Manager
🚀 Rocket Emoji Picker